Music Blog of Saltyka & His Friends



Name: Music Blog of Saltyka & His Friends
Creator: Saltyka, David Villagran Ruz
Status: Semi-Inactive. No new posts since Jun 08
Genres: 70's, 80's, 90's, EuroDance, Alternative
Format: Single, EP, Album, Song, Compilation
My comment: If you are big in Eurobeat, 70's Disco, 80's pop dance, you might find this blog interesting. Otherwise, this is not the easiest blog to browse. The blog had started business since Apr 2006! Pardon my ignorance, there are a lot of unfamiliar stuffs to me for a quick glance, but I found that if you happen to bump into an artists you are looking for, it usually got everything you need. So try your luck. I suggest you to use the search engine below though.
Search engine:


1 Comment:

  1. Ashim said...
    i love to play guitar. But this day i am pretty busy to ganing my link in seo.
    http://www.ashimc.com/are-you-looking-for-the-seo-expert-in-nepal/

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home